Together our voice is louder; together we can make our city and surrounding villages cycling friendly.
We are a voice for inclusive, safe and convenient cycling in and around York.
Why become a corporate supporter?
By joining the Campaign as a corporate supporter, you are demonstrating that your business/organisation is serious about making cycling in York safe, convenient and accessible for all and that your business/organisation is committed:
- to sustainable travel: helping to reduce York’s carbon footprint and improve the city’s environment
- to active transport: improving the health, well-being and social mobility of York’s workers and residents.
Current Corporate Supporters
Who can become a corporate supporter and how much does it cost?
We welcome support from any business/organisation that agrees with YCC’s purpose, goal and role.
|One-person business||Single employee||Minimum donation £25/year or £2.50/month|
|Local cycling business||<25 mile radius of York|
|Minimum donation £50/year or £5/month|
|Not-for-profit organisation||Minimum donation £50/year or £5/month|
|Micro business||<10 employees*||Minimum donation £50/year or £5/month|
|Small business||<50 employees*||Minimum donation £75/year or £7.50/month|
|Medium businesses||<250 employees*||Minimum donation £150/year or £15/month|
|Large business||>250 employees*||Minimum donation £250/year or £25/month|
What you can expect of us as a corporate supporter?
The Campaign is very grateful to any business/organisation that becomes a corporate supporter. If you become a corporate supporter, we will:
- keep you informed of our work and welcome you and your employees to our events,
- include your business/organisation’s logo on our webpage and key publications,
- include your business/organisation in relevant publicity (e.g. if you collaborate with us on a project),
- work with you to support and enable cycling for your employees/customers/other stakeholders,
- invite you to collaborate with us on projects relevant to your business/organisation,
- listen to your views.
What we ask of our corporate supporters?
If you become a corporate supporter we hope that you will :
- tell your employees/customers/other stakeholders about YCC’s work and encourage them to join YCC as individual members- the more members YCC has the louder our voice,
- if possible add your business/organisation’s voice to YCC’s when we lobby the Council,
- consider if you could help YCC e.g. by:
- sharing your expertise (e.g. graphic design, legal advice, copy-writing) on a pro bono basis,
- offering a discount to Campaign members (this does not have to be cycle-related!),
- sponsoring a YCC event or publication,
- donating in kind e.g. raffle prizes, refreshments for events etc.
Are all businesses/organisations welcome?
The Campaign reserves the right to refuse corporate supporter status if the Committee believes that a business/organisation does not support the Campaign’s purpose, goal or role and/or might bring the Campaign into disrepute.