Welcome to the York Cycle Campaign
We’ve been working to make cycling in York safe, convenient, and accessible for absolutely everyone since our relaunch in September 2017.
We’re delighted to have already had some successes, but there’s a lot more to do: and you can help!
Simply becoming a member boosts our numbers and adds weight to our representations. If you have the time, we rely on active participation; from helping out at cycle counts to pitching in on council responses. And like most voluntary organisations, we welcome donations!
- Traffic Count: Hospital Fields Road
- Help make the new major development at Ordnance Lane, Fishergate, pro-cycling by coming to the consultation event on 25 Nov 5-7:45pm!
- Clementhorpe flood defence proposals: “Serious safety failings” remain
- Learn the secret to cycle campaigning, and come to YCC’s AGM on 29 November!
- Why York Cycle Campaign is neutral on 20 mph limits
- Age Friendly York Submission