Welcome to the York Cycle Campaign
We’ve been working to make cycling in York safe, convenient, and accessible for absolutely everyone since our relaunch in September 2017.
We’re delighted to have already had some successes, but there’s a lot more to do: and you can help!
Simply becoming a member boosts our numbers and adds weight to our representations. If you have the time, we rely on active participation; from helping out at cycle counts to pitching in on council responses. And like most voluntary organisations, we welcome donations!
Any support you can give will help us achieve even more in 2019.
- Our formal objection and suggested alternatives to the proposed closure of Terry Ave
- Will the new Piccadilly be safe for a 12 year old cyclist?
- Terry Avenue Under Threat
- Local Elections 2019
- Venus to Velodrome: an interplanetary social ride
- Dual benefits: cycle superhighways and a dualled outer ring-road