Welcome to the York Cycle Campaign
We’ve been working to make cycling in York safe, convenient, and accessible for absolutely everyone since our relaunch in September 2017.
We’re delighted to have already had some successes, but there’s a lot more to do: and you can help!
Simply becoming a member boosts our numbers and adds weight to our representations. If you have the time, we rely on active participation; from helping out at cycle counts to pitching in on council responses. And like most voluntary organisations, we welcome donations!
Any support you can give will help us achieve even more in 2019.
- Dual benefits: cycle superhighways and a dualled outer ring-road
- Close the Gates
- New station front plans put cyclists in danger, York Cycle Campaign says
- Can’t walk; can cycle – York’s councillors see the benefits of opening up the city centre to cyclists
- Carlton Reid ushers York Cycle Campaign into its second year
- Campaign members call for cycling contraflow in Fossgate Consultation Response